Work Party, Aug 6th, 10am
- Start with coffee & donuts
- Meet fellow Elk Volunteers
- Bring your own favorite tools (remember to label them)
- Spruce up our lodge grounds
- Pizza party in the afternoon
- Chowder cooking contest, open to all members, pick your favorite chowder to cook, call and reserve your booth.
- Setup at 8:00 am, cooking starts at 10:00 am.
- Contest Judging begins at 12:00 pm
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place and best-decorated booth.
- Judges can be bribed!!!!!
- Chowder tasting and snacks $5.00, come join the fun!
- Seafood Dinner and gift basket auction, $35.00, reservations stop at 2 pm.
- Baskets donated by lodges from the Great Northwest District.
- Dinner and auction start at 6:00 pm.
- Beach Attire and hats allowed all day! Please, no ball caps.
Taco Dinner $10
Wednesday, July, 26th
Baby Back Ribs
Friday, July 28th, $20 by The Rib Crew
- 6:30 PM
- SVP Visitation
- Music by Nighthawks
BPO Elks Northwest District Jamboree
August 18th , 19th, & 20th
The lodge will host it’s regular Friday Night Cook your Own Steak, Cocktails 5:00 p.m. and Dinner at 6:30 p.m. $20.00 per person.
Chowder cook-off and judging. Set up 8:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. cooking starts. Tasting and Judging at noon. Prizes for best chowder and best-decorated booth. $5.00 for tasting and snacks.
Seafood Dinner and Auction $35.00 per person.
No-host Cocktails 5:00 p.m., Dinner and Auction 6:00 p.m.
Beach themed a4re highly encouraged.
The lodge will host it’s regular Sunday Breakfast 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
$10.00 per person.